Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

5.01.2006

A Beginning

I wasn't sure about the whole blogging thing at first, but then one day Hadrian decided to start the Cringing Goblin and invited Lummox, Leelu, and me to join. I was a bit slow to warm up to it but now enjoy the activity and post regularly. The others eventually started side projects that grew into their main blogs and now I seem to have mostly inherited the shared one. I've debated whether to leave it behind and venture off on my own since there seems to be so much history there. Like a good librarian, I don't want to toss aside what information it may contain or deny the ways it has informed my online identity (looking through it would be a good way to learn a bit about me). But everything from the name on down comes from a shared Dungeons & Dragons experience that turned into a running joke, so I guess it's really time to start doing my own thing. Here it is. Welcome.

3 Comments:

At 5/01/2006 11:02 PM, Blogger asdfasdfadfasd said...

Mind if I link to you? Starting your own does seem to be the thing to do these days.

 
At 5/01/2006 11:06 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

Feel free. And I you?

 
At 5/01/2006 11:13 PM, Blogger asdfasdfadfasd said...

Go right ahead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home