Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

12.12.2006

Forced Migration

I was planning to wait a while before switching over to the new version of blogger, give them time to work out the kinks and all that. But now I see someone in the group has already made the change and taken The Cringing Goblin with them, cutting off my access to it. Not quite the Trail of Tears, but that's my sad story. I guess it's time to take the plunge.

4 Comments:

At 12/12/2006 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I changed for the exact same reason. I don't having to log in with a google account.

 
At 12/12/2006 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*don't like

 
At 12/12/2006 1:09 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

I can't seem to figure this out, though. I went and created my google account and logged in with it to the blogger beta, but now I have no dashboard and no blogs. How do I link the two accounts and migrate one to the other?

 
At 12/12/2006 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did mine through Blogger, so I'm not sure what you would do if you created an outside Google account first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home