Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

5.15.2009

More Bacon

William Mueller is of the mind that everything tastes better with bacon. Even dessert. Nope, you did not read that incorrectly. Yes, he said it: bacon dessert.

Chocolate-dipped bacon, maple-bacon ice cream, peanut-butter-bacon cookies. Mueller has served a bacon wonderland of pork-filled desserts to his customers at Babblin' Babs Bistro in recent weeks. Their verdict? Bacon looooooooove. . . .


For more, including recipes: Bacon: it's what's for dessert

(Do I sense a graduation party theme?)

1 Comments:

At 5/15/2009 5:48 PM, Blogger Hadrian said...

I have long advocated for bacon cheesecake, and someday I will make it. Of course, I am a cheesecake snob (and a cheesecake purist, it must be plain or with strawberry) so bacon can't just be slapped on any old grocery store cheesecake. It has to be good cheesecake. The best cheesecake in the world is from the Carnegie Deli in New York. Someday, I must get around to ordering one of those.

Priquall-- self evident, priq me, no priq you, in fact priquall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home