Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

11.30.2009

Um, Yeah, That's Kinda the Point

Someone I work with was complaining about how much she hated the New Moon movie, and during the conversation I mentioned there are lots of parodies online. Since it was at hand, last night I shared the short spoof from two posts ago on her Facebook wall. You know, the one with the line: "You kill vampires; you don't date them!" Her comment: Ewwww, I like my vampires not bloody. Best encapsulation I've come across of what's wrong with all of today's vampire lit. Vampires are not omnivores but cannibalistic carnivores--bloody by definition. Somehow that seems to have gotten lost in all the danger lust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home