Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

11.02.2009

Update About the Lack of Updates

I have some interesting articles flagged (with accompanying deep thoughts) and more to look into, but life keeps getting in the way. Yesterday it was in-law issues and the contact football game I tried that left me up half the night with too many aches to sleep through and limping painfully through work today with a bad knee. Tonight it was a trip to the vet.

I knew Bones had been sick, but didn't realize how bad until I saw her Sunday. We (her too) went in tonight after work. Bones' stomach's rejection of anything ingested had been so bad that it led to severe dehydration that led to kidney shut-down. The vet loaded her up with fluids and meds, and now we get to wait. I'm taking her back at 7:00 tomorrow morning and we go from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home