Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

1.28.2010

Speaking Plainly

Bobblespeak Translation of the State of the Union Address, excerpt:

. . . Obama: so I completely fucked up underestimating how selfish most Americans are - my bad, America!

But I will not walk away from insuranceless Americans and neither should you

So please Republicans take a breath and vote
for my plan

Or just send me your plan and I will sign that instead

So Congress just pass something so we can all move on all righty

[ yay ]

Now let me explain something to the extremely
dense out there

Clinton gave Bush a FUCKING SURPLUS and I inherited a FUCKING DEFICIT

I wonder if Fox news will report on that???

Oh did I mention I am trying to prevent a motherfucking DEPRESSION???

So tonight, as usual, Democrats will have to be the grown-ups and freeze spending long enough to get voted out of office, where Republicans will blow the budget all over again!!!

[ YAAAAY!!!]

So I will freeze spending except for Defense, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security education and farming - that only leaves $20 billion spent on turning John Boehner orange all winter!

[ yay ] . . .

Read it all

1 Comments:

At 1/31/2010 10:19 PM, Blogger Hadrian said...

Freezing spending isn't "grown up." Quite the contrary. It's a stupid concession to an economically illiterate public. It is a tacit, no--blatant--endorsement of the moronic and shortsighted economic policies that got us into this mess in the first place. The LAST thing you want to do in a recession is freeze government spending.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home