Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

9.27.2012

And a Short One

It seemed I should do more with all of these deeply serious books I've been reading besides blog them for my audience of five, so I decided to recommend them for work in the form of a booklist in our catalog.  That also makes it easier to keep track of them all in one place for quick reference.  Check it out if you care to.

On Human Natures, Cultures, and Societies

Not a real course of pursuit, nor a comprehensive or well-balanced selection of titles on an explicit topic, just things that have interested me in recent years that seem to share some common themes--the things I read for recreation and education when I take a break from youth literature.

2 Comments:

At 9/28/2012 8:05 AM, Blogger CDL said...

Cool! Very cool!

 
At 12/08/2023 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On big bad Ironclads did William crew die when he sunk the Albemarle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home