Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

10.14.2014

Why I Vote

Because they do, too.*
I don't think "logical fallacies" even begins to cover it.

(For the record, I don't know the source or any of those names I blacked out; it showed up on my news feed via someone I barely knew in high school,* and when I saw the original was public I followed it back to its source.)

-----

*Of course, this isn't the only reason.  Here's another, for example.

**I generally accept all friend requests, so long as there is a reasonable connection I can recognize.  And while I may passionately vote against those with beliefs different than mine, I appreciate seeing their opposing beliefs on my news feed to keep my perspective a little broader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home