Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

6.06.2006

Reintegration Update #2

I think I've almost gotten my "land legs" back. It's wierd. I never really got seasick, but noticed by the end of the week when we got off the boat that solid ground swayed a bit. That part I could handle, actually, even if it made walking in a straight line a challenge. The part that's sucked has been the fact that my head won't stop spinning. I've been landsick. It gets a little less each day, though, and I'm hoping today might be the last.

It was also wonderful to get home to a backscratcher. The entire surface of my back has been constantly itchy from sunburn for the past week. At least now I can do something about it without bothering the wife.

2 Comments:

At 6/06/2006 1:34 PM, Blogger Kelly Sime said...

ick

 
At 6/06/2006 3:12 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Just make sure to alternate scratching it with smoothing in lotion or oil.

It probably won't bother the wife too much. She rubs your back, and you rub whatever she needs rubbing. That is usually a mutually beneficial arrangement. Profit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home