Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

12.21.2006

Last Week's Project

One of the things I really love about being a youth services librarian is the wide variety of things I get to do, including the odd creative outlet. We haven't had any programs at the library in December because of the holidays and our general traffic is down some, so I've had a bit of extra time at work for those projects that always get put on the back burner. We had a drab, beige couch and dark, stained coffee table in our chapter book area, so I got some paint and brightened things up.


3 Comments:

At 12/21/2006 3:07 PM, Blogger scott said...

I think the table looks great. And hopefully it won't get too much graffiti on it.

 
At 12/21/2006 3:46 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Very cheerful!

Did you get really ambitious and recover the couch as well?

 
At 12/22/2006 2:18 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

At auto parts stores they sell upholstery spray paint that works on furniture. Now it's blue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home