Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

12.05.2006

Thursday, December 28 @ 7:00 p.m.

The NFL Network has gobbled up the K-State vs. Rutgers Texas Bowl, which means Time Warner won't be carrying the game and I can't watch it at home. Let me know if you're interested in planning a sports bar outing to root for the Wildcats.

2 Comments:

At 12/05/2006 10:11 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

I don't know...

Rooting for the Wildcats-- AND having to pay money at a bar to do so?

That may be above and beyond the call. Yet I can say that, since we have Cox cable carrier, plus NFL Network.

If I only had to pay for the channels actually watched-- my bill would be $25!

 
At 12/05/2006 11:41 PM, Blogger Hadrian said...

Luckily my parents do have the NFL network, and I think I'll be home when that game is on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home