Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

4.14.2007

The Memory of Reading

I don't know if there is still the interest in this or not, but, especially now that I feel no special obligation to read kids books, I'm ready for another selection for our online semi-book club. Anyone else want to commit and begin negotiating a title? Kurt Vonnegut, perhaps? Or maybe nonfiction this time?







Unshelved April 4-9, 2005

4 Comments:

At 4/14/2007 11:01 PM, Blogger asdfasdfadfasd said...

I could do Vonnegut, I haven't really read much of his stuff.

 
At 4/15/2007 9:21 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

I could as well. I'd rather read something I'm not as familiar with... that way I don't have any reference for comparison.

 
At 4/16/2007 3:07 PM, Blogger Leelu said...

Possibly Cat's Cradle. I've meant to read that for some time, now.

 
At 4/18/2007 5:46 PM, Blogger CDL said...

Even with all my "extensive reading" I have never read Vonnegut.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home