Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

4.10.2007

Not Kermit!

Another childhood idol ruined by our culture of excess . . .



And in case you haven't seen it yet, Alanis Morissette's take on Fergie:

7 Comments:

At 4/11/2007 12:02 AM, Blogger asdfasdfadfasd said...

I Kermit video is fucking awesome, Even if he is playing the song wrong. Personally, that made me like Kermit more than I did when I was a kid, although the part with the other muppet was a little disturbing. Was that the dog?

 
At 4/11/2007 8:14 AM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Those were quite awesome. I may be a little scarred from the muppet fapping. Though I suppose progressive art should be a bit unsettling.

Hopefully Fergie will take a cue.

 
At 4/11/2007 7:33 PM, Blogger David Crowe said...

So.... Was that really Alanis? /:o

 
At 4/11/2007 9:58 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

That was really Alanis. I don't remember the other muppet's name, Gobula, but I know his face.

 
At 4/11/2007 11:43 PM, Blogger asdfasdfadfasd said...

"I don't remember the other muppet's name, Gobula, but I know his face."

You know, I should start keeping a list of strange sentences that I never thought I'd hear.

 
At 4/12/2007 6:49 AM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

I think his name is Ralph. He's the piano player.

 
At 4/12/2007 6:53 AM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Rowlf, rather... since he's a dog and all. Doh! Should have verified prior to posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home