Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

2.21.2008

Headlines from My Yahoo

Clinton: Obama 'change you can Xerox'

It seems every time I check the headlines there is a new report of Hillary attacking Barack. Before Obama entered the race, I thought she'd be a good choice, but I seem to be losing more respect for her all the time. Tell me why you're a good choice, not why he's a bad one.

Plane carrying 46 missing in Venezuela

Who are these 46 missing and why did they take a plane to Venezuela? Are they still considered missing if we know they are there?

Wolves to be removed from species list

Apparently, wolves are no longer a recognized species.

1 Comments:

At 2/22/2008 8:17 AM, Blogger Hadrian said...

The dog has finally usurped them. No longer is the dog a domesticated wolf, now the wolf is a big wild dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home