Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

4.27.2008

Movie Season Is Upon Us

Which summer superhero movie are you most likely to see on opening day?
Iron Man (May 2)
The Incredible Hulk (June 13)
Hancock (July 2)
Hellboy II: The Golden Army (July 11)
The Dark Knight (July 18)
  
pollcode.com free polls


Other dates to get excited about:
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (May 22)
Wanted (June 27)
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (July 25)
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (August 1)

4 Comments:

At 4/28/2008 12:43 PM, Blogger Aerin said...

Can't you say opening weekend? Me and Brett usually hit movies up on Saturdays :P

 
At 4/28/2008 1:17 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

This isn't a commitment to actually do anything, just trying to get at which one excites you the most.

 
At 4/28/2008 6:19 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

I'm most excited about Iron Man, but my ex is taking the little one. So I have to wait for Batman to go opening weekend.

Though I fear X-Files will make me cry from disappointment. I want to believe!

 
At 4/28/2008 11:07 PM, Blogger scott said...

Ooh. There's a new x-files movie? Interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home