Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

6.14.2008

IM Discussion

#1: i suppose i should be grateful because the friends make lots of money from the book sales, but donations always feel like people are just dumping their shit on us because they feel too guilty to discard it themselves

#2: Yeah. In many cases, I know that's exactly what it is.

#2: I can kind of sympathize. I know I hate throwing away books, even if they're icky.

#1: not me. i hate icky. must destroy it. if it's not shiny and new, i don't want it.

#2: So why the hate for 4e?

#1: um . . . give me a moment

#2: *tick tick tick tick*

#1: i hate other people's icky. mine is ok.

#2: ... I'm not touching that statement.

1 Comments:

At 6/14/2008 12:02 PM, Blogger Hadrian said...

I'm guessing Leelu...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home