Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

8.23.2008

No Blogging Inspiration?

Try out the The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator

My sample:

Holy Snapping Duck Do! I just got hit on the head and recalled that I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe my anguish at my misdoings. I prostrate myself in sorrow and beg thy forgiveness...

I am absolutely consumed with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being a nuisance to my colleagues, my day sprawls from crawling out of bed at 6.30 to way past dusk. I am plotting and planning. but who cares.

I will try to remember I promised you I will write something that makes sense soon. Go with God, good friends. Cats if you don't...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home