Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

8.08.2008

Opening Ceremony

I normally watch the Olympics for the sports and try to ignore all the froo-froo, but I regret not catching all of the opening ceremony this time. China wanted to make a statement, and boy did they ever. I got in on the middle after getting home from swimming and tried to watch as much of the rest as I could while cleaning. Really spectacular and amazing show. I'm going to have to find some video later to try to watch the whole thing. For now, an article with slideshow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home