Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

11.17.2008

John and Hank Green Are Awesome

Just saw a stop in the Tour de Nerdfighting. I was much more impressed than I expected. Perfect for me and my interests, but even moreso it was great seeing a room packed full of well over 100 teens (plus many more watching through cameras in other parts of the state) celebrating literature and nerdiness. Singing along with songs about Harry Potter, dying to hear an author read, and waiting hours for a signature.

1 Comments:

At 11/19/2008 7:10 AM, Blogger CDL said...

My Paper Towns book, purchased before the event, had one of the little notes in it. So it was nice to hear what that was all about. It's on a piece of paper with a nerdfighters logo on one side and the message is:
Paper Towns!...in my pants.
"I vote Count Chocula" - John Green

 

Post a Comment

<< Home