Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

4.30.2009

Sharing Our Politicians

Arlen Specter: "Senator Obama, before the Democratic primary, used to tell me, 'If a Jewish kid from Kansas can carry Pennsylvania, how can a Black kid from Kansas carry Pennsylvania?'"

John Stewart: "That actually reminds me of a good joke: A Jew and a Black kid live in Kansas. They have to move to hold elected office."

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Changeling
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisFirst 100 Days

1 Comments:

At 5/01/2009 9:42 AM, Blogger Hadrian said...

Oh, I wish that I weren't in the library or had some headphones with me so that I could watch this video.

ver word: flings

That's an actual word!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home