Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

3.09.2010

Strange Intersections: Or, A Friend of a Friend of a Friend Story

A friend of a friend that I friended on Facebook recently shared some writing by one of her friends about growing up as a D&D nerd. I commented and the author and I exchanged a few messages. He was curious to know if I knew one of his librarian friends. I don't, but I'm aware of her work (see dotnet in my list of links on the right column). But it reminded me that once upon a time I did submit something to one of her sites. I randomly ran across something in one of the books at the high school library when I first started there and thought it fitting for a list she was developing, so I scanned it and emailed it to her. So I'm to blame for countless librarians having viewed this (NSFW).

1 Comments:

At 4/26/2010 9:43 PM, Blogger miconian said...

I'm the guy who wrote the D&D esasy. Whatever you linked to on Jesasmyn's site doesn't seem to be there anymore...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home