Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

3.01.2010

Invitations Abound

I have decided that March 1 is my personal official start of spring 2010. Perhaps we'll still have some cold weather and even snow, but to me they will surprise spring snows. I now deny the existence of winter until December.

Thinking spring has me looking ahead to a few things. First, let me say that I always welcome company on my hiking/biking/walking jaunts. Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to schedule a time to meet up for outdoor activities.

Second, March is host to my favorite sports weekend of the year as a spectator. The first weekend of March Madness, March 20-21, the second round of the NCAA Tournament, is always awesome. Constant great quality basketball with thrilling finishes and upsets overlapping each other all Saturday and Sunday. I will watch no matter what, perhaps at a place like Buffalo Wild Wings, but will have much more fun sharing it with friends. Let me know if that will be you this year.

Finally, I love the Flint Hills and have heard the Symphony in the Flint Hills is a great time. I've also heard it sells out quickly, and tickets go on sale in a week (March 8). Want to take a road trip on June 12? Let's plan it now and get our tickets while there's time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home