Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

6.01.2010

Evil Defined

I think this is more accurate than most definitions I see. From I Am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President by Josh Lieb.

I freely admit I'm evil. At least, I freely admit it when I'm alone and no one can hear me. That doesn't mean I torture kittens or plot the genocide of entire continents of people; that's insanity, not evil. And insanity is just what we call stupidity when it doesn't make sense.

I am evil because I really don't care about what's best for the world. I care about what's best for me. I have no particular respect for this earth or the two-legged vermin who infest it.

I suspect more people are evil than they'd admit.

1 Comments:

At 6/01/2010 9:05 PM, Blogger Hadrian said...

It's Dick Cheney!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home