Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

7.14.2010

Might Want to Revisit This Later

Some blog posts from the past six months and a few book reviews: Stephen King (x4), Margaret Atwood (x3), Dan Brown (x3), H.P. Lovecraft (x2), Chuck Palahniuk (x2), and George Orwell

I Write Like . . .

Check what famous writer you write like with this statistical analysis tool, which analyzes your word choice and writing style and compares them to those of the famous writers.

Any text in English will do: your latest blog post, journal entry, Reddit comment, chapter of your unfinished book, etc. For reliable results paste at least a few paragraphs (not tweets).

Paste your text here:

5 Comments:

At 7/14/2010 9:00 PM, Blogger Hadrian said...

I got two Dan Brown's myself. At first I was insulted, but then I decided that if I can write like Dan Brown, maybe someone will pay to read my shitty prose as well.

Then I got a Vonnegut, and was happy about that.

enskiest: the most ensky.

 
At 7/15/2010 8:42 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

I think I got Dan Brown on writing that used more big words.

 
At 7/15/2010 10:29 PM, Blogger Leelu said...

I got a Dan Brown, a few Stephen Kings, a Margaret Atwood, a Vladimir Nabokov, an Arthur Conan Doyle, and a Rudyard Kipling. I figured that was a nice mix.

 
At 7/16/2010 6:24 AM, Blogger Degolar said...

Of course a Nabokov--we all know you're a pedophile.

 
At 7/16/2010 11:38 AM, Blogger Leelu said...

Oh, forgot. I also got a Chuck Palahniuk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home