Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

12.15.2010

No Idea If It's Any Good

Just came in new and checked out before I could look at it. But I love the concept from the cover. Bloodthirsty by Flynn Meaney

Front cover:

Some vampires are good.
Some are evil.
Some are faking it to get girls.


Back cover:

Attention, all girls reading this:

We get it. The message is coming through loud and clear: You think vampires are hot. Your little sister thinks vampires are hot. Your mom thinks vampires are hot. Every single female on the face of the earth thinks vampires are hot. Girls love vampires, and I love girls. Unfortunately, girls don't seem to love me.

So I'm making a change. For all the guys reading this, say a little prayer to the high school dating gods for me. Here's hoping that girls think fake vampires are hot, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home