Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

3.17.2011

Musical Geography

The reference (video and live):





The really cool project someone put together, one song from each of the countries named in the song:

The Alphabet of Musical Nations

The Alphabet Of Musical Nations Pt. 2

The Alphabet Of Musical Nations Pt. 3

The Alphabet Of Musical Nations Pt. 4

Gonna have to do me some listening . . .

1 Comments:

At 3/17/2011 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links, this was a project that I wanted to do for a long time. I have been listening to a lot of Turkish music lately so that prompted me to finally do it. I'm glad you liked it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home