Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

6.24.2016

Titles, Updated

A few years ago I had fun coming up with a list of "titles" for myself that I added to my Facebook profile, and I just realized I hadn't updated it since having kids. So, here it is with a line added for that role.

Consort of [Wife];
Father of Dragons;
Lord of Castle [Degolar], Warden of The Orchard, and Guardian of Canine Kids;
Ponderer of Perplexities, Seeker of Sagacity, and Wayfarer of Fancies;
Wanderer of Wilds, Pedaler of Cycles, and Swimmer of Waters;
Curator of Lore, Emissary of Illumination, and Pusher of Stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home