Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

8.13.2006

I Love Trail Running

But one of the side effects is that a couple of times a year I sprain my ankle or the like. Here is the result of this morning's prematurely shortened jaunt and the reason for my current training interruption:



5 Comments:

At 8/14/2006 8:36 AM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Ouch! Sorry : (

 
At 8/14/2006 9:04 AM, Blogger Hadrian said...

Dude, that's disgusting.

 
At 8/14/2006 4:55 PM, Blogger asdfasdfadfasd said...

Yeah, thanks for that.

What's with all the foot problems lately? I woke up this morning and it felt like I had a pinched nerve by my big toe and was limping around all morning.

 
At 8/14/2006 10:02 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

I'll spare you further pictures, but it's getting worse. The pain is manageable with aspirin so I was able to limp my way around work today, but it's so big now I think it might burst. I wonder if I'll have stretch marks when I'm done? And it's starting to get purply bruised.

 
At 8/14/2006 11:41 PM, Blogger asdfasdfadfasd said...

You ever considered writing romance novels?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home