Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

2.02.2007

Waterworld

You may laugh at Kevin Costner now, but history will finally remember him as the great prophet he is. Start working on growing your gills ASAP.

2 Comments:

At 2/02/2007 9:53 AM, Blogger asdfasdfadfasd said...

Weird. You and I both made a Costner reference in our last post.

Oh, and about the global warming thing:duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

 
At 2/02/2007 7:47 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

I know, I was suprised by that too. I actually read yours before I wrote mine, but I had already planned it after I saw the story on the news this morning.

And I think the big thing about this particular announcement (as opposed to the countless others) is that everyone seems to be in agreement that it's too late to stop it; the process has started and even if we somehow got everyone in the world to change their behaviors instantly, it's going to happen anyway. And since no one is going to make any significant changes anytime soon, I think we can expect to say bye-bye to a lot of beach-front real estate real quick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home