Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

3.22.2007

Not Sure What to Say

Blogging is a nice diversion and a lot of fun, but lately I've had other things on my mind. Hopefully I'll get back in gear soon with something to share (interesting or not).

6 Comments:

At 3/22/2007 6:06 PM, Blogger David Crowe said...

Nice. I hope you get back to it soon too. :D

 
At 3/23/2007 2:14 AM, Blogger Tiger said...

That's a very zen post there.

 
At 3/23/2007 2:15 AM, Blogger Tiger said...

Ah, highlighting is the key. Nevermind then.

 
At 3/23/2007 6:16 AM, Blogger Degolar said...

Thought I'd try a stealth post to add a bit of mystery and intrigue to things. Good job, Inspector Lummox.

 
At 3/23/2007 6:17 AM, Blogger Degolar said...

Gobula is right--I just commented at 6:16, not 5:15. Somone at blogger didn't get the daylight savings update right.

 
At 3/23/2007 9:01 AM, Blogger CDL said...

Actually, you have to (can) switch to Central Daylight time from Central Standard time yourself. Yes, I figured out that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home