Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

4.15.2007

Maybe It's That Bit of Weightlifting?

Welcome back, Spring! We missed you and enjoyed your return today. Rode around on our bikes for a couple of hours and took the dogs walking, so lots of fresh air and sun today. On the way back from the park we stopped by her parent's place for dinner, where I was reminded once again of the different outlooks that come with different cultures. Mother-in-law told me I'm looking much better than I was a while back because I'm not so skinny and weak anymore, but am much healthier and fatter looking. Definitely an improvement, she said. And it's also OK that I'm allergic to wheat because rice is much more pure anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home