Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

1.07.2008

Awesome

So this arrived anonymously for me today in the inter-office mail. Much more impressive than buttons and patches. I have no idea where this all is going.

5 Comments:

At 1/08/2008 9:34 AM, Blogger Leelu said...

Are you sending yourself presents? ;)

 
At 1/08/2008 12:32 PM, Blogger asdfasdfadfasd said...

Kinda weird. Do you still have no idea who is doing it? Of course, now it might be multiple people, thanks to you blogging about it.

 
At 1/08/2008 2:53 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

This one was a bit different in that it was a used envelope; the rest have been brand new. I'm not sure if that's really a clue, though, or just a change in what he/she had available. But if we get enough copycats along these lines, I could open my own ebay shop.

 
At 1/08/2008 4:31 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

You'll have to draw a beard on it!

 
At 1/10/2008 10:04 AM, Blogger DaddyMan said...

I can't help but hear and Arnold/Conan scream in my ear!

Crom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home