Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

2.25.2009

For Everyone but Lummox

Ideally this would happen a week earlier during the opening weekend and the round of 32, but I have to work so we have to wait for the Elite Eight elimination games. I would like to host a Saturday of March Madness and gaming. Maybe poker, Magic the Gathering, Risk, or whatever, with basketball to distract us. Saturday, March 28. Middle of the afternoon to the end of the evening. RSVP here or otherwise.

(I'll keep this post on top for a while, so look below it for newer content.)

5 Comments:

At 2/19/2009 10:36 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

I've been told my deadpan is too much so; the post title is not necessarily intended to be taken literally.

 
At 2/20/2009 10:31 AM, Blogger Hadrian said...

Yeah, I was wondering....

gatophin, n. the unique enzyme that give original Gatorade its sickly color.

 
At 2/20/2009 10:33 AM, Blogger Hadrian said...

Damnit! Typo!

Doeledo, n. proper-- a secret city in Ohio populated entirely by intelligent ungulates.

 
At 2/20/2009 10:36 AM, Blogger David Crowe said...

So, um...
I can't come over?
Fine. I'll stay her and play with myself. Games that is, not... well, you know.

unhecon (v.) - the act of removing hecon (ooze from the realm of heck [as in: darn you to heck])

 
At 3/04/2009 9:22 AM, Blogger Aerin said...

Mixing college basketball and M:tG seems like the sort of thing that causes the universe to implode if I remember high school correctly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home