Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

3.22.2009

From the Guy Who Did My Song of Welcome

From the CD liner notes: My love letter to Librarians! Having sung in countless libraries, I've developed a great appreciation for Librarians. They, like teachers, really really care about children. Unlike teachers, they have a certain luxury of not having to corral or look after kids, but instead have time to pay attention to kids' dreams and to find things to inspire and uplift them.

Library Party

-----

And since I know you're all dying to see Gunnar and The Bobs in action, I found a couple of videos. The first is a short bit of Through the Wall from a recent reunion tour. The second is from back in the day, a full video of My, I'm Large (with one of my favorites, My Shoes, beginning to play during the credits).

Through the Wall


My I'm Large (1990)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home