Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

3.22.2009

Planning for Saturday

The majority of my regular readers from the area are from the D&D group, but this is an open invitation so don't be afraid if you're not one of them or if you want to bring a guest. This Saturday, March 28, I'm looking for company while watching the NCAA tournament games. I'm not finding tipoff times easily, but I'm assuming the first game will start sometime between 3 and 5 and the second one will be after that. So middle of the afternoon until 10 or 11. Basketball will certainly be on and the focus of some attention, but I expect conversation and tabletop games and other social activities in addition. Let me know what questions you have.

3 Comments:

At 3/26/2009 11:51 AM, Blogger Hadrian said...

Due to some unforeseen circumstances I'm running behind on my holiday traveling schedule. So, I'm afraid I won't actually have time to make it to KC this weekend, since I haven't made it back to Columbia as early as I had planned. Hope the party goes well, and maybe I'll be able to make it up for a weekend sometime soon.

 
At 3/26/2009 1:58 PM, Blogger David Crowe said...

Actually, it looks like me and Rachel won't be able to make it. Saturday and Sunday we are going to be working on the new house, and we also can't seem to get baby-sitting. We're hoping we can lock Baby E in a closet or the basement for the time being, but we won't be at the gathering. sorry.
Good news though. We are planning a house warming party once we are all moved in and set up, so keep an eye/ear out for news on that.

initor (n) - A giant robot whose main focus is entering things.

 
At 3/26/2009 11:25 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

Bummer. We could have watched Mizzou.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home