Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

6.04.2010

Overheard at the Pool

Went and swam laps over my lunch break. As I was getting in, two young ladies were sitting on the edge of the pool in the next lane, trying to coax themselves into the water. One said, "If I wanna get my pits wet, I gotta get my tits wet."

As I was drying off after, two adults were sitting in lounge chairs talking loudly. One said, "They could immediately stop that oil flow in the Gulf anytime they want, but the Middle East is paying them not to because they don't want us drilling off our east coast."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home