Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

1.21.2011

Too Good Not to Share

'Steampunk Palin' Comic More Insane Than You Imagined

I'm really trying to make an effort at not ridiculing too much, promoting the effort to restore sanity to our dialogues and not demonizing those I disagree with. But sometimes I fail. You need to look at this.

If you consider yourself a devoted gatherer of such oddities, your collection is not complete without it. But that does not diminish the fact that this book is insane. By reading this book, I have become less sane. By having me relate this book to you, you have become less sane. By being printed onto paper, Steampunk Palin has made the world a less sane place than it was before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home