Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

8.29.2011

Indexed

It's an ongoing website, but after its first year it was also a book, and the ones I'm sharing are a few of my favorites from the book. There are other, even better ones that I couldn't find on the site, so I encourage you to start following and find more on your own. Here are some I liked:

Speaking of nerdy, this is the 400th index card.


Elementary!


Sometimes average is good.


Work-life balance.


Fitting in.


Depends on who you ask, of course.


Who is this Benjamin I hear so much about?


Worked into a lather, too.


Pricey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home