Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

5.10.2006

Peer Pressure

1. FIRST NAME? Degolar, in blog terms.

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I'm sure it's not unique, but I created it for my D&D character out of thin air.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? At my grandma's funeral?

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? None.

6. KIDS? None.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so, maybe.

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This is the closest I've ever come.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? A lot? Some, at least.

10.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure, but I haven't felt inclined to seek it out yet.

11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Grape Nuts if I'm feeling healthy, Fruity Pebbles if not.

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Have to. High arches, so otherwise I can't get out of them.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG, PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY? Not bad, but there are plenty who are moreso.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Hmm . . . not good with favorites. It's all good.

16. SHOE SIZE? 11

17. RED OR PINK? Is there some hidden innuendo here? Red.

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Just one? Insecurity.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family, even though I'm sure I don't show it.

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I'll read it if they do.

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Blue/orange reversible athletic shorts, blue side out. Barefoot.

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Pistachios.

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Pandora (Capital, by Gang of Four, at this exact moment.)

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Dunno.

25. FAVORITE SMELL? Colorado Rocky Mountains.

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Michael (Jr. volunteer for the summer; setting up his orientation/training time.)

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? How they move. Body language is what makes a person attractive. Athletic rear ends are very nice, too.

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? All of them.

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Mt. Dew.

30. FAVORITE SPORT? I suppose triathlon since it is my current sport of choice, but I like many.

31. HAIR COLOR? Blondish, but a bit darker with a hint of red.

32. EYE COLOR? Greenish blueish.

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? About 1/3 of the time, glasses otherwise.

34. FAVORITE FOOD? Many. Variety.

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Neither, but I really don't care for scary.

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Domino (Kiera Knightly with a dash of Lucy Liu. Mmm.)

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White with red/blue graphics.

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring and fall.

39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both, but only with a select few.

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Apples and cinnamon and ice cream and honey and crust creations.

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I think I might be the last one.

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Kelly's not blogging right now. Hadrian probably won't. Leelu and Lummox are a bit busy.

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Just finished To Kill a Mockingbird and started Twilight (by Meyer).

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Can't say I've ever really noticed. I'm using a mouseless laptop right now.

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing.

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Huh. Can't say I've ever thought about it. I'll need some time . . .

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Eh.

48. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Mexico.

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nothing I really consider special.

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? November 16. Harrisonburg, Virginia.

4 Comments:

At 5/11/2006 11:05 PM, Blogger Hadrian said...

You know, people never pick me to be least likely to respond in these things, yet... I never respond. I'm not sure how to feel about that.

 
At 5/12/2006 8:26 AM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Has Leelu and Lummox's baby arrived?

 
At 5/12/2006 10:14 AM, Blogger Hadrian said...

No word as of yet, though yesterday was the due date.

 
At 5/12/2006 11:21 AM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Oh! Going past your due date can be so frustrating. It about broke my heart when monster boy wasn't here on time. Especially since mothers are just so done with being miserable.

Hopefully he'll be here soon! Saturday night is the actual full moon. Then Leelu will really be celebrating on her first mother's day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home