Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

6.20.2006

Pop Quiz Time

Hmmm . . . this is disappointing; it might hurt my image a bit. I'll have to make a point to work on it.

You Are 20% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!


Maybe . . .

You Are Scooter

Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.
You're always willing to lend a helping hand.
In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.
"15 seconds to showtime!"


And according to an earlier quiz, I belong in Amsterdam. I guess I know who to root for now in the World Cup.

Your Inner European is Dutch!

Open minded and tolerant.
You're up for just about anything.


You Are Fish

You have a well formed palate and a daring appetite. If it's served to you, you'll at least try it.
People are pretty scared of your exotic ways. But once they get a taste of you, they're addicted!

3 Comments:

At 6/22/2006 12:58 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Hmm, I'm not much for raw fish. But that photo is enough to make you want to try.

My duck is not nearly as sexy...

 
At 6/22/2006 3:32 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

But duck is my favorite to eat . . .

 
At 6/22/2006 6:45 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

degolar said...
But duck is my favorite to eat...


Oh.my.god...

My instinctive response--
"Well, allrighty, then! The buffet is open, all you can eat!"

My socially acceptable response--
"Oh really? (pause) Quack!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home