Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

8.17.2006

Snakes on a Plane!!!

I haven't seen the movie and don't have any plans to, it just seems to be the big thing right now so I thought I'd join in with a post dedicated to it.

We did finally get around to seeing Superman Returns last Saturday night (well, she'd already seen it, but I finally got around to it). I'm not a Superman guy, but it was a good movie. Bryan Singer still should have directed X3, but I recommend this one if you haven't seen it yet.

And tonight I went to see My Super Ex-Girlfriend after work (since I've had my evenings free all week with no workouts while I've limped around on this eggplant at the end of my leg). Funny. Especially fresh after seeing Superman since it is based on the idea of dating a psycho, female Clark Kent.

I also saw this trailer. It looks like a basically bad movie based on lots of stereotypes of savagery, but there's still something cool about it. I might have to see it when it comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home