Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

1.12.2007

Sickly

I accepted a long time ago that a sniffly, runny nose is a constant fact of life for me and I don't pick up on scents as well as others. My doctor just ran some tests and tells me it might have something to do with the fact that I'm allergic to ragweed, oak, wheat, dog and cat dander, and house dust. And that's the kind of wheat you eat, not airborn stuff like ragweed. No more bread, pasta, cake, or a plethora of other things. I might find the motivation to clean a bit more often, but I'm not getting rid of the dogs. So there it is.

2 Comments:

At 1/12/2007 5:02 PM, Blogger CDL said...

Not the dogs! Not good. :(

 
At 1/13/2007 11:32 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Better living through pharmaceuticals. Sorry about pet dander being part of the problem. I wouldn't want to give them up, either.

I don't know how doctors think you can live without food wheat. You can... but it's not much fun.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home