Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

4.16.2007

My Turn

I know this is still early by some of your standards, but sleep is evading me tonight. I'm trying to avoid reading or deep thoughts, though, in the hopes of drifting off sometime soon.

4 Comments:

At 4/17/2007 12:03 AM, Blogger Hadrian said...

Yeah, I haven't even attempted to go to bed yet. Here's a topic you shouldn't be thinking about though if you want to get to sleep anytime soon: the fascinating world of accomplice liability.

 
At 4/17/2007 12:08 AM, Blogger Degolar said...

What are you insinuating?

 
At 4/17/2007 2:14 AM, Blogger asdfasdfadfasd said...

I haven't even attempted to go to bed yet either.

Accomplice liability? So, is that kind of like Robin's role when Batman knocked over that liquor store a few years ago?

 
At 4/17/2007 9:07 AM, Blogger Hadrian said...

Exactly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home