Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

7.23.2007

Moved

And out avoiding a messy house full of boxes. I'm at the library, actually. Time Warner came out this morning as requested to connect our cable and Internet, but there was a problem. It seems a previous owner had Everest and the bastard company cut the line to the house when the service was canceled. Now TW has to run and bury a new line from the service pole, digging under our sidewalk and all that jazz. They won't be able to do the work until Friday. So I'm here checking on le Tour and email before I head back to unpacking. Bloody annoying.

Finally started HP7 over lunch today. I'm into it, but our situation may require me taking a week or more to finish.

I'd like to send out a big thank you to everyone who showed up yesterday to help with the move. It was a big job, but went far more smoothly than it might have. It's nice to have friends.

2 Comments:

At 7/23/2007 3:24 PM, Blogger Hadrian said...

They physically cut the line? Wow. I've never heard of anything like that. That sucks.

 
At 7/23/2007 4:00 PM, Blogger liebhaberin said...

hey man, sorry we couldn't make it yesterday. I got school troubles and more school troubles. You shouldn't be seeing me for a week. gotta knock out some stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home