Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

2.27.2009

I Knew It!

Many of my teachers have disagreed with me, but I've always known I listen better when I can do something with my hands and doodle or fidget. Now research backs me up.

Doodling on a piece of paper while listening to a boring lecture or phone conversation actually helps concentration and can make facts easier to recall, British researchers said Friday.

It's generally thought scribbling indicates daydreaming, but a study published Friday in the journal Applied Cognitive Psychology says doodling may actually decrease those wandering thoughts and help focus the mind. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home