Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

8.20.2006

Another Personality Test

You are a Generous Inventor.

Your imagination, self-reliance, openness to new things, and appreciation for utility combine to make you an INVENTOR.

Your awareness of those around you, along with your nuanced perceptions of the world at large, makes you the GENEROUS person that you are.

My Personal Dna Report

7 Comments:

At 8/21/2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Leelu said...

I'm a generous realist.

 
At 8/21/2006 11:12 AM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

I'm an animated inventor. Genius! : P

Though I'm kinda twerked it didn't read me as more empathetic than it did. Totally blows my self-delusion of being Deanna Troi and getting it on with Ryker.

 
At 8/21/2006 12:07 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

So you like the Number 2, eh?

 
At 8/21/2006 12:26 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Picard is *always* my favorite. I have a terrible weakness for sexy older men. And if they have an accent? Oh.my.goodness!

Riker (just realized incorrect previous spelling), though? He's a dirty boy, that one. No telling what fun you could have! And there's that whole Imazdi connection. The stuff of geek girls' dreams

 
At 8/21/2006 7:31 PM, Blogger Leelu said...

I was more surprised by my masculine/feminine ratings. It had me as hyper-feminine (something like 85%), which, as anyone who knows me can attest, is not me at all. I've actually tested as male on a couple of gender tests. I don't really think motherhood has changed me that much. :-/

 
At 8/21/2006 8:04 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

You should post your results somewhere so we can examine those kinds of details.

I'm not really complaining because I didn't expect them to be high, but I was surprised my femininity and spontaneity were both so extremely low.

And you never know, Momma Leelu . . .

 
At 8/22/2006 4:31 PM, Blogger Leelu said...

Maybe I'll retake the test and actually save the results. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home