Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

8.25.2006

Progress

Got up yesterday and put shoes on straightaway. Ran errands, steam vacuumed the living room carpet, scraped one wall of the house to prep it for painting. Stayed active and on my feet, in other words. Then headed to the pool. I figured out immediately that I can't yet kick with it while swimming, but got a float for my legs and swam arms only for a half hour. Very nice to be exercising again. After dinner went to the streamway trails with our recreational bikes and rode easy for an hour. At the end of it all my foot had no new swelling because the shoes wouldn't allow it, but there was a big knot on the ankle itself. Still, I'm only slightly more sore this morning than yesterday before all of that, so I'm pleased. Not normal yet, but getting closer.

1 Comments:

At 8/25/2006 12:53 PM, Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Hey, being normal is highly overrated.

Better to be happy and functional. Goal achieved!

And quit being an overachiever, posting often on your day off while the rest of us have to toil in boredom.

: P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home