Through the Prism

After passing through the prism, each refraction contains some pure essence of the light, but only an incomplete part. We will always experience some aspect of reality, of the Truth, but only from our perspectives as they are colored by who and where we are. Others will know a different color and none will see the whole, complete light. These are my musings from my particular refraction.

2.04.2007

For the Record

I haven't heard nearly as much NFL analysis this year since I've been doing audio books instead of sports radio in the car, so I can't really back this up. I think the AFC is much stronger than the NFC and the Colts are the better team. Based on his sense of humor displayed in his commercials, I like Peyton Manning and would like to see him win. But my gut tells me it's going to be the Bears. So that's my pick. Either way, I just hope it's a good (competitive, exciting, etc.) game.

2 Comments:

At 2/04/2007 8:58 PM, Blogger Degolar said...

A stout defense and power running game will usually win you the championship. Indy came into the playoffs with a high-flying passing attack and lousy defense. But today they had steller defense and running, and it got them the win.

 
At 2/04/2007 9:37 PM, Blogger asdfasdfadfasd said...

They had steller defense and running all postseason. Except for in the real Super Bowl 2 weeks ago.

But yeah, blowout. Seriously, who picked the Bears?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home